Brand 6 Degrees FX
Your Favourite Classic Drive.
- With Ultimate Upgrades
Sally Drive is a classic overdrive, hand crafted in point to point turret board construction.
Based on the classic 808 design, the Sally Drive delivers improved touch sensitivity, enhanced complex harmonics, depth, dynamics, and much more which you wouldn't expect from the original green box, or overdrive pedals in general.
Superb Touch Sensitivity + Signal Handling
Sally Drive is loaded with a professional audio grade op amp, which offers much better signal handling than the original general purpose JRC chip. A perfect tool for expressive jazz/blues finger picking/complex chording as well as classic rock lead.
- Minimal pick noise
- Ultra sensitive to picking dynamics
- Pronounced, articulated singing tone.
- Rich harmonics
- Note clarity in chording
- Cleans up exceptionally well with guitar volume
ENHANCED POWER FILTER
The Sally Drive operates quietly with standard 9V DC adaptor (BOSS Type, centre negative) The power filter section removes unwanted frequencies and protects the circuit from plugging in adaptor with wrong polarity. With such great signal to noise ratio, Sally Drive makes a great tool for both stage and studio.
Professional audio grade potentiometers from Bourns means serious business.
- Better performance
- Much longer life
- Smoother taper
Bourns Pro Audio pots are standard at 6 Degrees FX. Each pot is protected by dust shield, ensuring they stay quiet and noise-free for the years to come.
The pedal will survive the most challenging condition on the road (and apocalypse)
- Robust, highly conductive turrets
- Near-zero water absorption epoxy boards
- Reliable, long life film capacitor, moisture resistive
- Solid core cloth wire
The components in Sally are rated at least 350V, 1/2 watt and up. Even the op amp can take over 30V. Means your signal can flow freely in the circuit with minimized contact noise (directly proportional to current and component size) and can have higher headroom with 18V DC adaptor.
All the tone and wood characteristic from your guitar will be preserved, and accurately amplified.
Clean work inside and out.
Review & Demo
- Level, Tone, and Gain, very straight forward.
- 9V DC, center negative adaptor. Any BOSS, Ibanez, Godlyke adaptor or power unit from Vodoolab, BBE, T-Rex, ModTone would do. Takes 18V.
- 4.5" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 2" (H) [2.5" including knobs] 1.03 lb
- 11.5 cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 5cm (H) [6.5cm including knobs] 470g
Want a custom colour? pre-drive clean boost option?
Check out the Sally Drive Custom