Amplitude ELEVEN Class A Overdrive
Pre order today for mid December shipment
Amplitude ELEVEN is a 2-channel Class A overdrive that delivers serious tone that covers jazz, blues, rock, metal, and instrumental.
From funky slightly breaking up clean to beefy, full-bodied drive and even long sustaining, responsive fat lead, Amplitude ELEVEN's flexible active EQ and ultra harmonically rich clipping circuit is capable to sound like many of the legendary tones such as 808, Plexi, MESA, and many more.
Blue Channel - Amplitude ELEVEN's BLUE channel has 2 gain stages. It produces crunchy tone with a natural tube-like clipping texture with some transparency. Preamp "Gain" and Blue Ch. "Drive" act like "gain 1, gain 2" on some vintage amps. They have different emphasis on frequency range as well as clipping texture.
More "Gain" = more high mid, smooth, harmonically rich tone.
More "Drive" = more aggressive, more bite, emphasized clipping texture
The RED channel is a 4-gain stage high gain channel that gives you saturated drive for both rhythm and lead. When preamp "Gain" is set at noon, Red ch. "Drive" before noon = aggressive, edgy and "Drive" after noon = smooth, responsive, and tube-like.
Our trademark G.A.S. switch is redesigned and now more effective than ever.
Germanium mode brings you back to the 60's, 70's era with its fat, warm and fuzzy clipping texture. Asymmetrical mode has the most harmonics and clarity. Cuts the bass a little and enhance the mid range sweet spot. Silicon mode is the most aggressive mode of the 3. It has unique top end that helps to cut through any mix and its tight bass helps you lay down heavy riff and rhythm chop with satisfying chugga chugga tone. Also has the superb responsiveness to handle any speed shredding, tapping, and arpeggio.
The preamp section is the key part that makes all the magic happen. The preamp "Gain" has a wide range and can go from transparent drive to saturated lead.
Cranking the preamp Gain and lowing the Drive (and vice versa) creates different characteristics. Also, cranking the Treble and lowing the Tone (and vice versa) also dramatically changes the EQ contour.
Using these 2 sets of controls with the Voice clipping selector gives you access to almost unlimited tonal possibilities. One setting could sound completely different from the other and could easily fool a person into believing the tones came from two different pedals.
100% hand wired in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. 6 Degrees FX uses only the top notch components such as:
- Custom 6 Degrees FX branded polypropylene capacitors (audio caps)
- 1/2 watt carbon composition resistors
- Pro audio grade Hi-Fi op amp
- 22 AWG solid core cloth wire
- 22 AWG 99.9% oxygen-free copper wire
- Custom full high grade aluminum enclosure
Amplitude ELEVEN offers many practical features such as:
- Rhythm & lead channel with blue and red LED indicator and dedicated foot switch
- Flexible preamp with active 2-band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- 3 clipping modes for advanced voicing options. (G.A.S. switch - Germanium, Asymmetrical, Silicon)
- True point to point construction
- Space saving top mounted input/output & power jacks
- Slanted design for easier access
- Width = 5.12" (130 mm)
- Depth = 4.92" (125 mm)
- Height (front) = 1.65" (42 mm)
- Height (back) = 2.36" (60 mm)
- Tallest point including knobs = 2.55" (65 mm)
- Weight = 1.2 lb (544 g)
- 9 to 12V DC adaptor only
Sound clips coming soon!
Download user preset template HERE