Amplitude ELEVEN Class A Overdrive
Current lead time is 3 to 4 business days
Amplitude ELEVEN is a 2-channel Class A overdrive that delivers serious tone for any genres.
- Toggle between low gain and high gain channel
- Independent drive and tone knobs for each channel
- Extra warm, smooth OD texture with flexible EQ controls
- Can sound like transparent OD, saturated drive, fat and sustaining lead or even a little fuzzy distortion.
The Amplitude ELEVEN has a natural sounding, tube-like characteristic class A circuit with ultra board gain range. It covers anything from funky, slightly breaking up transparent drive to beefy, full-bodied drive, and even long sustaining, responsive fat lead. Amplitude ELEVEN's flexible active EQ and harmonically rich clipping circuit is capable to produce beautiful tones that sound like many of the legendary stompboxes & amps such as 808, Plexi, MESA, and many more.
Blue Channel - Amplitude ELEVEN's BLUE channel has 2 gain stages. It produces crunchy tone with a natural and smooth clipping texture with great transparency. Preamp "Gain" and Blue Ch. "Drive" act like "gain 1, gain 2" on some vintage amps. They have different emphasis on frequency range as well as different clipping texture.
More "Gain" = more high mid, smooth and harmonically rich tone.
More "Drive" = more aggressive, more bite, and emphasized clipping texture
The RED channel is a 4-gain stage high gain channel that gives you saturated drive for rhythm or lead.
More “Gain” less “Drive" = aggressive, edgy
More "Drive” less “Gain" = smooth, responsive, and tube-like.
Our trademark G.A.S. switch is redesigned, renamed, and now more effective than ever.
Germanium mode brings you back to the 60's, 70's era with its fat, warm and fuzzy clipping texture. Asymmetrical mode has the most harmonics and clarity. Cuts the bass a little and enhance the mid range sweet spot. Silicon mode is the most aggressive mode of the 3. It has unique top end bite that helps to cut through mix and its tight bass allows you to lay down heavy riffs and palm muted rhythm with satisfying chugga chugga sound. It also has superb responsiveness to handle shredding, tapping, and arpeggio.
The preamp section is the key part that makes all the magic happen. The A11OD’s structure is similar to “booster before tube amp” setup which the preamp section is acting like a booster pushing the clipping amplifier after it into overdrive.
Cranking the preamp Gain and lowing the Drive (and vice versa) creates different tone. Also, cranking the Treble and lowing the Tone (and vice versa) also dramatically changes the EQ contour.
Using these 2 sets of controls in conjunction with the Voice clipping selector gives you access to almost unlimited tonal possibilities. One setting could sound completely different from the other and could easily fool a person into believing the tones came from two different pedals.
100% hand wired in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. 6 Degrees FX uses only the top notch components such as:
- Custom 6 Degrees FX branded polypropylene capacitors (audio caps)
- 1/2 watt carbon composition resistors
- Pro audio grade Hi-Fi op amp
- Pro audio grade potentiometer
- 20 AWG solid core cloth wire
- Custom high grade aluminum enclosure
Amplitude ELEVEN offers many practical features such as:
- Rhythm & lead channel with blue and red LED indicator and dedicated foot switch
- Flexible preamp with active 2-band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- 3 clipping modes for advanced voicing options. (G.A.S. switch - Germanium, Asymmetrical, Silicon)
- True point to point construction
- Space saving top mounted input/output & power jacks
- Slanted design for easier access
- Width = 5.12" (130 mm)
- Depth = 4.92" (125 mm)
- Height (front) = 1.65" (42 mm)
- Height (back) = 2.36" (60 mm)
- Tallest point including knobs = 2.55" (65 mm)
- Weight = 1.3 lb (590 g)
- 9 to 12V DC adaptor only
Download user preset template HERE