Sally Drive Advanced Custom Shop
The Sally Drive "Advanced" is a highly tweakable 808 type OD
- Solves the bass cut/middy issue with one-knob "tilt" EQ
- Retains note separation in complex chording
- Mid range selector allows low cut/standard/low boost
- Various degrees of OD texture/intensity via mid range selector
Based on the classic 808, the Sally Drive Advanced greatly enhances the performance by solving some known limitations and adding some new practical features.The result is a well-balanced, harmonically rich, dynamic and responsive light overdrive with a beautiful singing voice that suits a board range of genres.
3-way mid range selector:
Choose from low boost, stock 720Hz, and low cut mode to find the perfect balance for your play style. low cut mode can take away the low mid from a Les Paul and get that clean, funky strumming done right without muddiness. Low boost mode emphasizes the OD texture a bit and can make your Strat’s lead tone sound fat and beefy. The stock 720Hz mode, of course, gives you that classic smooth SRV tone we're all familiar with.
One-knob tilt EQ:A simplified tone stack EQ. The signal is split into high and low then mixed together. You can get very precise adjustment and effectively find the sweet spot that suits your guitar/rig/playstyle.
The Sally Drive Advanced is a professional tool that focuses on both performance and practical use. It can easily adapt any kind of guitar/rig combination and produce that classic 808 tone we all love.
All 6 Degrees FX pedals are built in true point to point construction using only the top-notch audio parts such as:
- Polypropylene tone caps
- 1/2 watt carbon comp resistors
- Pro audio grade op amp
- Pro audio grade potentiometers
- 20 AWG solid core wires
- 4.5" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 2" (H) [2.5" including knobs] 1.15 lb
- 11.5 cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 5cm (H) [6.5cm including knobs] 520g
- 9V DC to 18V DC or battery
- Current draw: 11mA